Wednesday, June 29, 2011

How Clueless People Pick a Logo...

So as you may be able to see, I got myself a snazzy new logo for my blog and also my soon to be open Etsy store.  This has been a process, and I have had both fun and frustration in working it out.  I knew that I wanted something unique and eye catching.  I also know for a fact that I have absolutely NO artistic ability.  I started by going to one of my girls' friends that has lots of artistic ability.  She drew me an awesome picture which I used to base the final design on.

I then went shopping for a graphic artist who could turn my dream into reality.  Let me tell you that there are some very talented people out there.  I actually turned to Etsy to find this awesome lady.  She has made this daunting endeavor almost painless and economical to boot.  If you are in need of any graphic art needs shoot me a message or email and I will give you her name and answer any questions you may have.  In honor of this new logo I thought I would tell you four things you may not know about me but can probably tell from my logo.



1.  I love color and especially tie dye.  My family has made them for many years and I always get excited when I think about the next tie dye adventure.  (My husband always runs the other way when I mention those two words and get that look in my eye.)

2.  I have freckles.  I'm not a red head but you wouldn't know that if you looked at my arms and face if I'm out in the sun long enough.  I'm of Irish and American Indian descent and obviously the fair skinned and freckles side wins in that department.

3.  I have an I.D. bracelet that I wear on my left wrist and only take off when it is absolutely necessary.  It is a gift given to me by my husband that we call my "poker" bracelet which is another blog post in itself.  :)

4.  I'm crazy and I'm a momma of four beautiful girls.  I've already discussed the crazy part in a previous blog and being a momma is something I would never trade.

I'm very excited to share my logo with you and look forward to also sharing my Etsy store.  Have a wonderful 4th of July!

Crazed Momma

2 comments: