Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Crazed Momma's First Post

Does anyone else hear the trumpets and applause?  I can hear it in my head as I take a big leap of faith and begin blogging my crazy life.  I have been terrified to do this because I honestly feel that as fun as my life can be, I really have nothing to say.  I don’t think that I am that interesting. 

As I have thought about this, I realized that it doesn’t matter if it’s interesting to others, it is important for me.  It can be a good tool for venting my thoughts and feelings and also I can count it as creating a journal keepsake for my daughters.  They will never have to wonder what Mom thought about this or that because they can look it up!  (It sounds good in theory.) 

So I was pondering about a name when Crazy Mom popped in my head.  My oldest has told me that I’m crazy on many, many occasions.  Crazy mom was taken as a blog name by one of the other insane women out there trying to make it one day at a time and so I decided on Crazed Momma. 

cra·zy  [krey-zee]  

1.mentally deranged; demented; insane. 2. senseless; impractical; totally unsound: a crazy scheme. 3. Informal . intensely enthusiastic; passionately excited: crazy about baseball.

Yep, that’s me in a nutshell.  I can be all or just one of these definitions during the course of a day.  How scary is that?  Well today I am crazy about trying to learn how to blog and I hope you have enjoyed my first post.

No comments:

Post a Comment